We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
Who are we?
Focus Care is a national healthcare vendor offering first-class in-home or virtual Comprehensive Health Assessment programs covering Risk Adjustment Assessments, Gap Closures, Quality Measures and Annual Wellness Visits
What information do we collect?
Most of the personal data that Focus holds is collected directly from its customers/clients engaged with Focus (either directly or through a third party). Focus also collects personal data that you provide to us on our website, which may include:
- Contact information – [name, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number];
- Professional information – [such as your employment background, related information];
- Responses to surveys – [information you provide in responding to a survey on the website, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise];
How do we use your information?
GeneralOur primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the Annual Wellness Medicare/Mediclaim services. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you with additional information about Focus’s product offerings;
- To provide the information, services or support you request and related services after the site visit.;
- To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with service updates;
- To send other messages that are useful to the service we provide;
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- To promote our services, or the services of our partners, including by email and via social media platforms;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on website traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you.
Who may use your information?
We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, to comply with our legal obligations or in the interests of security, public interest or law enforcement in any country where we have entities or affiliates. For example, we may respond to a request by a law enforcement agency or regulatory or governmental authority. We may also disclose data in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, security, people and other rights or interests. We share your information with third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We may also share your personal data :
- With companies in our group and/or our affiliates; or
- With any third party, you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook or any other social media site if you have asked us to connect with your account.
You may have accessed our website through a hyperlink from the website of one of our trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal details and purchase information, including behavioural patterns, being shared with that trading partner in accordance with our contractual relationship with them.
Similarly, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest in the unlikely event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or administration.
Please remember that when you share information publicly on the Website, for example, a comment on a blog post, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google, which may mean that the information is made public.
Third-party links and services
The website may contain links to third parties websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
If you have asked us to share data with third-party websites (such as social media sites), their servers may not be secure.
Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result, others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take what we consider to be appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by Focus reduce vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally.
Where is your information processed?
If you have given permission, we may share your personal data with organisations who are our business partners and we or they may contact you (unless you have asked us or them not to do so) by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, fax, email, other about products, services, promotions, and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us or our business partners, you can opt-out at any time. See further ‘Your rights, below.
How long do we keep your information?
Compliance with HIPAA and ISO 27001:2013
Focus provides technical controls and safeguards that support its customers’ compliance policies and procedures.
Although compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) is the responsibility of every healthcare organization, Focus is dedicated to ensuring that its products and services make it easier for them to reach that goal.
Although Focus receives, handles and in some cases, stores personal data, Focus’s customers are typically the owners of such personal data. As explained above, you have the right to opt-out of receiving communications from us. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, you may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel e.g. email or telephone, please specify the channel you are objecting to.